Key reversal levels for week of May 12, 2014
Posted by Danny on May 11, 2014
Comments on the key levels for this week :
* Little change in our weekly key levels for major stock indexes. For Nikkei we have MoM turning down, which indicates a continuation of bearish mode, now in its 8th week.
* On the daily level the Nasdaq and Nikkei remain in bearish mode, while the DAX is back to fully bullish. The FTSE100 is once again stagnating near its Top1 target at 6800.
* In other world markets Hong Kong is turning bearish on the weekly level.
* Gold tried to go into rally mode, but quickly dropped back and ended the week barely above its weekly key reversal level. A weekly close below $1280.53 would turn this market fully bearish again.
* The Euro also tried to break out to the upside and was pushed back immediately, ending the week just above its key reversal level. As we have been telling for weeks, the next major move of the Euro will also decide the next move in several other markets like gold. So, we keep watching.
Here are the tables.
Key reversal levels for next week:
|Weekly||Current||Mode||Key (W)||MoM (W)||Weeks||% Ch.|
(Legend: Mode: green = bullish, pale green = weak bullish – may have peaked, red = bearish, pink = mildly bearish – may have bottomed | Key: key reversal level | for more details about these key levels, see: https://lunatictrader.wordpress.com/key-reversal-levels/ )
Latest daily key reversal levels:
|5/9/2014||Current||W||Mode||Key (D)||MoM (D)||Days||% Ch.||Str. #|
(Legend: Mode : green = bullish, pale green = weak bullish – may have peaked, red = bearish, pink = mildly bearish – may have bottomed | Key: key reversal level | W = weekly mode | for more details about these key levels, see: https://lunatictrader.wordpress.com/key-reversal-levels/ )
Our current key target zones (we use a +/-1% zone around these targets):
|Crude Oil(CL)||104||109.80||94.60 *||91.85|
(* = new or updated target ) (for more details about these key targets, see: https://lunatictrader.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/key-target-levels/ )
Good luck, Danny