Key reversal levels for week of June 9, 2014
Posted by Danny on June 8, 2014
Comments for this week :
* Another strong week for stocks and the Nikkei has finally joined the other markets by turning bullish on the weekly level. All major indexes remain with upside weekly MoM.
* In the daily key levels most markets are still going strong as well. The DAX and the FTSE100 are hesitating a bit near obvious resistance levels, but all markets are showing nice gains for the recent rally.
* In other world markets the Russel 2000 index and Vietnam have turned bullish. This leaves gold stocks and China as the only remaining bear markets in my list.
* As I continue to repeat: go with the flow. There is no point in standing in front of a train. The only indicator that really matters is “price”, all the rest is entertainment designed to scare you out of good positions. Bullish sentiment, VIX, and so on.., are all indicators that continue to get it wrong until they get it right eventually. Keep your eye on the ball, and that is “price”.
* Bonds (TLT) were rejected at their Top1 target at 114.60, and have fallen into declining mode on the daily key levels. If TLT gets a weekly close below 108.53 then bonds will be fully bearish.
* Gold tries to muster some strength. But it’s only another bear market rally unless gold manages to break above its key reversal levels.
* The Euro has stabilized and is close to going into rally mode on the daily level. We still see no clear direction for the Euro.
* Oil price is stable as well. A move towards $110 is in the cards if oil can crack above its Top1 target at $104.
Here are the tables.
Key reversal levels for next week:
|Weekly||Current||Mode||Key (W)||MoM (W)||Weeks||% Ch.|
(Legend: Mode: green = bullish, pale green = weak bullish – may have peaked, red = bearish, pink = mildly bearish – may have bottomed | Key: key reversal level | for more details about these key levels, see: https://lunatictrader.wordpress.com/key-reversal-levels/ )
Latest daily key reversal levels:
|6/6/2014||Current||W||Mode||Key (D)||MoM (D)||Days||% Ch.||Str. #|
(Legend: Mode : green = bullish, pale green = weak bullish – may have peaked, red = bearish, pink = mildly bearish – may have bottomed | Key: key reversal level | W = weekly mode | for more details about these key levels, see: https://lunatictrader.wordpress.com/key-reversal-levels/ )
Our current key target zones (we use a +/-1% zone around these targets):
(* = new or updated target ) (for more details about these key targets, see: https://lunatictrader.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/key-target-levels/ )
Stay tuned, Danny